What is a Service Plan?
A Service Plan allows customers to spread the cost of their servicing over a number of years, by paying a monthly direct debit. You can also pre-pay
for your MG Service Plan in full, should you wish to do so.
What are the benefits?
• Convenience of fixed, small, manageable monthly payments
• Inflation proof servicing for the duration of the plan - pay for tomorrow’s maintenance at today’s prices
• Removes large bills - The cost of the package eliminates maintenance budgeting worries
• The work is always performed by certified technicians
• Follows manufacturers servicing schedule
• Timely service reminders can be sent via e-mail or text to handheld devices*
• Only factory-authorised parts and fluids are used
• No cancellation, or plan transfer, fees.
What are my options?
Our standard service plan covers our standard schedule service regime, set at 15,000 miles/12 months, giving you the option for peace of mind maintenance
for up to 5 year/75,000 miles.
However, for any new car registered from January 2021 (or vehicles less than a year old and under 10,000 miles before the first scheduled service), you have
an additional option. Our new Low Mileage Service Plan is capped at 10,000 miles per year and is aimed at customers who annually complete less than 10,000 miles.
this therefore reduces the need to replace some components, which may not have deteriorated with mileage and can go to their anticipated age tollerance, and
therefore makes the plan much more cost effective.
What is included?
An MG Service Plan covers the replacement cost of all scheduled parts, including the labour cost. Any items which at the time of servicing, your MG Dealer advises
for replacement outside of the scheduled service items (e.g. brakes, tyres, wiper blades etc.) will be at an additional cost.
How do I take out a Service Plan?
An MG Service Plan can be set up by us. Simply Call us on 01326 377246 with your vehicles registration and current mileage and we will provide your
Service Plan quote.
MG Service Plans are provided and administered by eDynamix.